We are a world-class team of chemical and industrial engineers
focused on innovation with minimal environmental impact.
MetaFLO’s technology, mobilized to the generator site, turns liquid waste into a stackable solid in real time.
The result being; less waste, lower transportation and disposal costs, improved safety, better control and compliance while significantly reducing GHG emissions.
- Drill mud are wastes and regulated in many jurisdictions.
- When solidified on site and tested clean – never becomes a waste.
- Greater disposal options as a solid material.
- Dries tunnel spoils immediately.
- Reduce the surface operational footprint.
- Direct to beneficial re-use options as clean, dry fill.
- Low dosage to solidify means less transportation and lower cost.
- Dump sites for hydro excavation mud are becoming more scarce and costly.
- Onsite solidification will help you to ease the pain of mud disposal.
- Dry up quickly for beneficial re-use opportunities.
- Small operational footprint.
- Low dosage requirements.
MetaFLO is the leading provider of innovative, environmentally friendly chemistry and unique reagent delivery systems for the treatment of liquid waste streams.
Using our technology you will; reduce your current cost of managing liquid waste, improve safety at your site, reduce risk and liability and significantly reduce the environmental impact of your activity.
Conventional methods for treating liquid waste are poor. Adding vast amounts of sawdust, fly ash from coal generation or lime dust to a liquid until it meets solids criteria for transportation to landfill is wasteful and redundant. The greenhouse gas emission reductions from a 2/3 reduction in vacuum truck requirements is compelling and consistent with generator corporate social responsibility objectives.
Real-time liquid waste solidification
To discuss the right solid, environmentally friendly solution for liquid waste problems for your company, please contact us by sending a message or by calling at 1-888-862-4011 (Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm UTC-05:00) and schedule a meeting.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and keep up with latest industry info.
* These fields are required.