Our leading-edge liquid waste treatment processes address the liquid waste management needs of a broad range of industrial markets, including Horizontal Directional Drilling and Microtunneling, Oil & Gas drilling, Hydro-excavation, Environmental and Waste Management processes.
Conventional liquid waste disposal techniques add amendments like sawdust to meet solids criteria for transportation to landfill – expanding volume by up to 300%. MetaFLO’s engineered reagents, combined with our high shear mixing technology typically only requires a dose of 0.5 – 1.5%. MetaFLO clients normally realize a 30-60% cost savings and reduced risk and project time by reducing the number of trucks and distance to final disposal to complete their projects. Also, MetaFLO clients maintain greater control of waste materials by processing liquids on site and transporting only solids off site with reduced environmental risk.
For more information about how we serve your industry, including project summaries, see the links below:
- Drill mud are wastes and regulated in many jurisdictions.
- When solidified on site and tested clean – never becomes a waste.
- Greater disposal options as a solid material.
- Dries tunnel spoils immediately.
- Reduce the surface operational footprint.
- Direct to beneficial re-use options as clean, dry fill.
- Low dosage to solidify means less transportation and lower cost.
- Dump sites for hydro excavation mud are becoming more scarce and costly.
- Onsite solidification will help you to ease the pain of mud disposal.
- Dry up quickly for beneficial re-use opportunities.
- Small operational footprint.
- Low dosage requirements.