Liquid Waste Disposal with the MetaFLO LMS 3
The MetaFLO LMS 3 is most commonly used by Environmental Services or Directional Drilling organizations. Its compact design allows it to be moved to the jobsite in a pickup truck, small trailer, or flatbed truck. Operating the LMS 3 on site reduces material handling costs, reduces site traffic improves safety and ensures the generator stays in compliance. This technology will create a stackable solid and give the operator the ability to provide accurate total liquid waste generated information from the site.
Our MetaFLO LMS 3 model for the treatment of liquid waste is available in gas, electric, diesel or hydraulic power sources.
- Capacity of 20 m3 of liquid waste per hour 5400 – 6000 gallons (90 to 100 gal/min)
- Equipped with Nano-Shear technology for thorough, homogeneous mixture
- Ideally suited for HDD applications, oil & gas drilling and mine tailings
- For HDD applications, mobile units may be accompanied by simple solids removal bins, removing the requirement for vacuum truck assistance
- Compact design allows it to be moved in a pickup truck or small flatbed truck to the jobsite
- Power options include gas, diesel or electric or hydraulic.
MetaFLO LMS 3 Site Layout
This design represents a possible layout. LMS setup varies based on actual site layouts.